My first experience with Sprint
The gal I speak with says that the technician will have to see it to examine whether the screen need replacement or the whole device. The screen cost $100, the device $200. That’s exchange difference is ridiculous, I thought. So I agreed to wait. Eventually she took the phone to the back. Moments later came out and says, so it looks like a device replacement.
I said, that’s it (referencing the time)? Why is that?
Because you see, the buttons are damaged under the phone, as she points to the buttons.
With phone in hand, I place my thumb on the damaged area over the button and it instantaneously responds. So I remark, the buttons are fine, it looks like a cosmetic issue.
She continues to say, well that what our system said.
I said, the system… oh the computer. So you plugged it in and it was a computer diagnostic?
It wasn’t a computer diagnostic but the system gave us the solution when we typed in where the location of the damage was.
I was like, listen nothing against you but that is a ludicrous. Can I make an executive decision and request to only have the screen replaced and then just deal with a busted phone if it ends up being an issue.
I’m sorry, no she explains.
I said, what is the point of having a technician in house if you’re going to rely on a questionnaire solution from a computer? Apparently they didn’t even have parts for my phone there. Her response was well even if we were to replace it, we wouldn’t have your parts for nearly 4 days. And this was if they could accept my deal.
So the phone has yet to have a single system failure, they would wouldn’t even deconstruct the phone to better resolve the issue, their ‘repair’ locations are not even legitimate technician locations, and they can’t even finance a damage to make a scenario like this easier to swallow, instead you are obligated to pay in full on your next bill.
I had to conclude with thank you and goodbye. I felt like I was being taken advantage of, as a fool, in their lack of service and financially.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sprint reviews
- Sprint has got to be the worst...
- i am not the first and I won't...
- Sprint does not keep records of...
- Watch out for Sprint, they will...
- Sprint has to be the worst by...
- Sprint Destroys Nextel...
- Poor reception and too many...
- Sprint PCS Adds Features and...
- I have Sprint for our cell phone...
- Unfortunately, I've been with...
- My 30 day free trial for a...
- Last August (2006) I started...
- after purchasing a samsung phone...
- I chose to discontinue my...
- Shantell Macias, I am a very...
- After 6 years with the same...
- Sprint current and future customers BEWARE!!!
- Sprint service and customer service
- Ticked at Sprint.
- sprint lies
- Miami Shore Sprint
- love sprint but LEAVI NG SPRINT
- Awful experience
- Do not do business with sprint
- Beware of Sprint!!
- Sprint customer service
- Sprint mobile makes me sad
- Sprint Customer ( NO service) and resolution
- Sprint the worst
- Horrible Customer Service
- Hate Sprint
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
Tukwila, Washington 98188