SPRINT SUCKS!!!!! - iPhone 7
This delivery service has now had my phone for 18 days and is so stupid and incompetent morons, that they are absolutely incapable of finding a 6th story office building on a major street in downtown Glendale.
At this point, Sprint needs to either reassign my phone delivery to another delivery service or they need to have my phone delivered to the local Sprint store (3blks from my office) and I've made umpteen calls to Sprint customer service and have even been in the local Sprint store twice trying to get someone to help me with this problem. NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!
I'm sooo done with my crappy phone that doesn't hold a charge for more than 15 minutes and waiting for Sprint to get their shit together. At this point, I'm just going to go to Verizon (they're having a really good promotion right now) to get a new phone and cancel my Sprint account.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sprint reviews
- Sprint has got to be the worst...
- i am not the first and I won't...
- Sprint does not keep records of...
- Watch out for Sprint, they will...
- Sprint has to be the worst by...
- Sprint Destroys Nextel...
- Poor reception and too many...
- Sprint PCS Adds Features and...
- I have Sprint for our cell phone...
- Unfortunately, I've been with...
- My 30 day free trial for a...
- Last August (2006) I started...
- after purchasing a samsung phone...
- I chose to discontinue my...
- Shantell Macias, I am a very...
- After 6 years with the same...
- sprint pcs service
- SPRINT BILLING SUCKS
- Sprint beyond horrible
- sprint services sucks horrible
- Sprint Nextel Employee
- Sprint sucks! Example: Sears broken washing machine
- I have used Sprint for years as...
- sprint lies
- love sprint but LEAVI NG SPRINT
- Do not do business with sprint
- sprint sucks coverage not good Oklahoma
- Sprint customer service
- Sprint mobile makes me sad
- Sprint current and future customers BEWARE!!!
- Sprint Customer ( NO service) and resolution
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you