Sprint - Overcharging International fees
%u2022You have a past due balance and are subject to Collection activities. Make a payment to avoid service interruption
Really?? It takes them weeks to "NOT" get anything done to do right by their long-term customer and they threaten Collection activities immediately??
I realize, Customer Service is no longer what it used to be or should be, but why do we (consumers) let businesses get away with it???
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sprint reviews
- Sprint has got to be the worst...
- i am not the first and I won't...
- Sprint does not keep records of...
- Watch out for Sprint, they will...
- Sprint has to be the worst by...
- Sprint Destroys Nextel...
- Poor reception and too many...
- Sprint PCS Adds Features and...
- I have Sprint for our cell phone...
- Unfortunately, I've been with...
- My 30 day free trial for a...
- Last August (2006) I started...
- after purchasing a samsung phone...
- I chose to discontinue my...
- Shantell Macias, I am a very...
- After 6 years with the same...
- SPRINT UNFAIR CHARGES
- Beware: Sprint Doesn't Prorate Fees or Disclose Prorating Policy
- Over charged for two years
- No Appeal for Army Deployment
- I want to leave sprint after a month.
- Sprint: All time worst mobile phone provider
- Stolen Iphone in Mexico...no help from Sprint
- Sprint sucks! Example: Sears broken washing machine
- early terminations fees charged
- Sprint lying thieves
- Sprint Coverage Deceiving
- SPRINT AND CRAZY FEES
- Sprint cell phone planes
- sprint lies
- SPRINT MISINFORMATION COST ME MONEY AND QUALITY PRODUCT
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you