Sprint discriminates those with disabilities!
I have polio and I have hand tremors on the hand I write with. So when try to take notes on a business call I can't read my own handwriting. So I ask my attorney how can I get around this if someone isn't around to take notes for me. He said to record my calls and just tell people at the beginning of the call that I am recording the call. I am within my legal rights to record calls provided I tell up front. That's exactly what I did. But....
Sprint has a policy that you aren't allowed to record YOUR calls but they are allowed to record you. They say its for training purposes. I asked why she was going to terminate the call and was told it was for protection. I asked who are you trying to protect, she said me. I said seriously! That's BS ( I said the actual words). My issue was never resolved. I want to like Sprint but they violated my disability. Sprint does discriminate against those with disabilities.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sprint reviews
- Tricked by Sprint
- Sprint is THE WORST cell phone company EVER
- Sprint fails in every way possible
- All sprint does is lie!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sprint lying thieves
- Ticked at Sprint.
- Sprint false information
- Sprint Trainer Rewards
- My first experience with Sprint
- Sprint Customer Service
- Lies, lies, and more lies
- sent me to collections
- Poor customer service
- Beware of Sprint!!
- Avoid sprint
- applications and the lack of for disabilities workers
- Lomco-Huntington Gaardens-Handicap Parking
- sprint lies
- love sprint but LEAVI NG SPRINT
- Do not do business with sprint
- Beware of Sprint!!
- Sprint customer service
- Sprint mobile makes me sad
- Sprint current and future customers BEWARE!!!
- Sprint Customer ( NO service) and resolution
- Sprint the worst
- Horrible Customer Service
- Hate Sprint
- never get sprint is the worst company
- SPRINT BILLING SUCKS
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you